Cancellation of event

Due to the anticipated weather conditions now forecast for 24th September, I have had to make the difficult decision to cancel the Beginners photography day event today.

Because of the current situation with the increase in Covid 19, and that restrictions already in place that are likely get stricter, I have also decided that it would not be feasable or fair to fix and advertise any further dates for events at this time.

If however anyone wishes to obtain some one-to-one tuition outside of an organised event, please contact me HERE and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I apologise both that the event for the 24th has had to be cancelled, and that no further events will be arranged until the situation has improved.

Stay safe.